As an A-La-Carte service, we identify key market segments, qualify leads, and aggressively pursue new accounts. Lizanatay’s sales and marketing philosophy centers around a concept of an ongoing relationship with our accounts. Therefore, full-time management service involves those relationship maintaining efforts. We are successful in filling large marketing needs with small dollars by evaluating the demographics and travel patterns of a market and assessing return on the investment placed in sales and marketing.
Depending on the needs of a property, Sales and Marketing can be structured in numerous ways which vary in degree of interactive cooperation and training between Lizanatay and the property. Examples of this would include:
1. Conduction a Market Analysis and handing it over to the property.
2. Marketing only, in which Lizanatay evaluates money spent in this area and reallocates the marketing budget based on potential return as well as the utilization of cost-free resources in multiple avenues of application.
3. Lizanatay simply investing in prospecting for the property and feeding those leads to the property.
4. Lizanatay making qualifying calls and passing them forward.
5. Lizanatay completing the sale by telephone but performing no routine maintenance calls.
6. Frequent on-site presence to conduct sales calls to prospects and current accounts.
Copyright 2011: Lizanatay Inc. Hotel Management Company. All rights reserved.
55 N Litchfield Rd.
Goodyear, AZ 85338